Below are some questions and answers that you may find helpful as you consider purchasing a DJI Matrice 200 series drone. Please feel free to contact us if you have additional questions.
No payload: M200 V2: 38 minutes, M210 V2: 34 minutes, M210 RTK V2: 33 minutes.
Full payload: M200 V2/M210 V2/M210 RTK V2: 24 minutes.
When using an IN2CH Charging Hub, it takes 2 hours and 24 minutes to fully charge 2 TB55 batteries.
1. To get the best performance of the batteries, it is recommended to mark 2 batteries as a pair before first use and continue using them as a pair (charge and discharge them together).
2. The ideal storage temperature for the batteries is between 22℃- 30℃. Do not store in humid places.
3. If not using the batteries for more than 10 days, discharge the batteries to 40%-65% of charge to store, charge and discharge them every 3 months to keep them fresh.
The operating temperature of the TB55 Intelligent Flight Batteries is -20℃ to 50℃. Please note that flight time will decrease when using in cold environments. It is recommended to preheat the batteries to 15℃ before flight to ensure flight performance.
The battery has a capacity of 174.6Wh. Please follow the regulations and guidelines for traveling with these batteries via air.
No, they do not.
When using TB55 Intelligent Flight Batteries: M200 V2: 1.45kg; M210 V2: 1.34kg; M210 RTK V2: 1.23kg.
It takes around 2 hours to fully charge a single WB37 Intelligent Battery that is installed in the remote controller, and around 1 hour and 11 minutes using the WCH2 Charging Hub.
Up to 4 hours of continuous use when not powering a display monitor.
There is a silver ring mark on the monitor mounting bracket on the M200 Series V2 remote controller, and on the back of the bracket there is a USB port.
The operating temperature is -20℃ to 50℃.
SDI and HDMI.
OcuSync 2.0 transmission.
The actual transmission distance depends on the local communications standards. Under some common regulatory bodies, examples of the transmission range is as follows:
Please refer to the following for an explanation of how to properly mount your dual gimbal configuration. Left and right is determined from the perspective of looking directly at the drone from the front.
Right gimbal port: Zenmuse X4S/X5S/X7/XT/XT2/Z30,
Left gimbal port: Zenmuse XT/Z30.
Yes, you can control the gimbal angles of both payloads and take still photos or videos using both.
The upward gimbal port supports the Zenmuse X4S/X5S/X7/XT/XT2/Z30.
Upward gimbal mount: Zenmuse X4S/X5S/X7/XT/XT2/Z30.
Left downward gimbal port: Zenmuse XT/Z30.
After running the firmware v01.00.03.00, the tilt of the FPV camera can be adjusted by pressing the C2 button and the left dial (only when the C2 button's function is "undefined". This function will not be available if C2 has any other custom functions)
Still photography: JPEG/RAW/JPEG+RAW.
1. You can only use an upward gimbal with M210 V2 and M210 RTK V2. The upward gimbal is not supported by the M200 V2.
2. If you are planning to use an upward gimbal with the M210 V2, please purchase an upward gimbal connector as well as an external GPS module. If using with the M210 RTK V2, you will only need to purchase the upward gimbal connector.
3. When connecting an upward gimbal, always make sure all the cables are properly secured so that they won't be in the way of the propellers. It is recommended that you detach the upward gimbal connector and store it elsewhere when not using an upward gimbal.
The M200 Series V2 drones have new anti-collision beacons on the aircraft shell and at the bottom of the battery compartment. The V2 arm lights are equipped with optical lenses, and the engraving on the body of the drone shows V2.
M200 V2/M210 V2 in P-mode with GPS: vertical: ±0.5m (±0.1m when Downward Vision System enabled). Horizontal: ±1.5m (±0.1m when Downward Vision System enabled).
M210 RTK V2 with RTK enabled on: vertical ±0.1m, horizontal ±0.1m.
IP43, means that the Matrice 200 Series V2 can be protected from objects greater than 1 millimeter, and from water spray less than 60 degrees vertically. The IP43 protection rating can protect the Matrice 200 Series V2 when used in adverse environments with dust particles or light showers.
Note: The protection rating may reduce or fail in case of folded-frame arms, exposed ports as a result of open cover, loose weatherproof shell top plugs, and if the aircraft is broken.
Yes. A 64GB Micro SD card is included.
The performance and accuracy of the RTK functions can be enhanced with real-time differential correction using the DJI D-RTK2 High Precision GNSS Mobile Station For Matrice Series, which can be purchased as a combo through your DJI authorized dealer.
M210 V2/M210 RTK V2 supports the OSDK, PSDK and MSDK. M200 V2 supports PSDK and MSDK.
Please contact email@example.com.
Currently supports DJI Pilot for Android. Support for GS Pro is coming soon.